Bloggers will seek out Second Life talent, established or up and coming. They will interview musicians, writers, artists, actors, dancers, content creators, builders, and other creative people and write interesting articles about them for the blog.
To achieve these goals, he or she will:
- Write opinion pieces about arts and culture in Second Life;
- Write reviews on art, writing and live performances in Roxeter, or even outside of Roxeter but in Second Life;
- Interview interesting people in the arts and culture community in Second Life;
- Interview residents and staff of Roxeter, a community of and for creative people;
- Take snapshots or upload photos or graphics to accompany blog posts;
- Promote thought and discussion about the arts in Second Life;
- Make posts on the Roxeter.com blog.
- Strong writing and editorial skills;
- Familiarity with Word Press.
This position requires variable time investment and commitment. Some bloggers will have more time to write than others, and contribution to the blog can be tailored to the time a blogger has available.
If this position would be interest you, please contact Vivienne Daguerre in Second Life, or use the contact form on the About Us page.