The Chief of Security liaises with all staff in Roxeter to provide security services for events.
To achieve these goals, he or she will:
- Recruit security staff and invite them to the appropriate role in the land group so they can eject, ban and return malicious objects;
- Train security staff to ensure that they are aware of rules established for Roxeter and the Linden Lab Terms of Service for a moderate rated region;
- Ensure that visitors are in compliance with the sim rules and the TOS, first giving them a chance to comply and if they refuse or argue, eject and ban them from the sim;
- Be alert for griefing activity at events and promptly eject and ban griefers, and return malicious objects to them;
- Liaise with visiting group security staff (Relay for Life security staff and others), inviting their staff members to the appropriate role in the land group and work with them to provide security coverage.
- Excellent social skills are required to deal with visitors in a polite fashion to get their compliance with sim rules and the Linden Lab TOS;
This position requires a considerable time investment and commitment, and is not for someone looking for a title without associated duties. If you are interested in a lesser role, please consider applying to be a member of the security staff or assistant to the Chief of Security.
If this position, or an assistant role, would be interest you, please contact Vivienne Daguerre in Second Life, or use the contact form on the About Us page.